Recently we were given a small toy piano. Grandmother has bought it from the flea market. It is a very common cheap toy. Somewhere during the road it has had some bumps because half of the keys did not produce any sound at all.
Open it I did.. And it revealed it’s secrets to me. A piece of circuit board was missing, actually the whole board was cut in half. Luckily I managed to find that missing piece.
After some thoughts it was clear what to next. I inserted some cyanoacrylate and then I could go repairing those broken lines. I had to remove some coating that solder could stay in place.
Then some soldering and it looked like this:
When reassembly was done I recognised that it works!